UOVOLOGIO - Fried Egg Wall Clock
|Weight:||4 lbs. 0 oz. (1.81 Kg.)|
Approx. 17"H x 12"W x 2"D
My father used to tell me that in the Sahara desert you could cook an egg on a piece of steel that had been left in the sun for hours. I did not know whether or not to believe him, but I went along with it.
That wasn't as interesting as the egg flipping mishap that landed on a wall clock. Now, that is one interesting wall-clock that will make your kitchen or dining area a lot cozier and fun.
- Sculpted out of durable resin
- Hand-painted to life-like perfection with high quality paints
- Realistic fried egg design with number cut outs for each quarter of the hour
- Attaches to wall by an included screw hook
- High quality German quartz clock components
- Antartidee logo
Uovologio - Uovo and Orologio (egg and clock) scrambled together.