TONALE - Vertical Bucket Hobo Bag
|Weight:||1 lb 10 oz. (0,74 Kg.)|
|Size:||13-17"H x 11-15.5"W x 5.5"D|
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
This tall, vertical Caterina Lucchi bucket bag-hobo has it all: style, space, and elegance. It combines three types of top-quality Italian tonal leather: soft and smooth calfskin, stamped leather, and carved leather.
Please note that the "aging" process that give these bags the distinct, worn-out look also results in one-of-a-kind bags. No two bags will be exactly alike, and the bag you receive will have tonality/distressing patterns that are different from the ones photographed here.Features:
- Made in Italy with three types of leather: soft Italian calfskin, stamped (reptile pattern), and carved leather
- Unique, vertical shape
- Magnetic button and pull-through leather strap closure
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, two open accessory pockets, and a metal Caterina Lucchi logo badge
- Wide leather shoulder strap with approx. 10" drop
- Caterina Lucchi logo embroidered near the opening