STRAPPI - Canvas and Leather Striped Tote Bag
|Weight:||1 lbs 12 oz (794 g)|
Exterior: Approx. 14"H x 14"W x 4"D
Interior: Approx. 13"H x 13"W x 3"D (tapers to 2"D at top)
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
The STRAPPI is a versatile leather and canvas tote with a Bohemian flair. Narrow strips of irregularly-shaped leather are sewn vertically onto the front of the bag, making it a decidedly feminine, fun-loving expression of one's character. The handles are long enough to be carried comfortably on the shoulder, but use the long shoulder strap and the STRAPPI converts into a crossbody bag!
The bag of the bag features cotton canvas, and has Caterina Lucchi's logo embroidered on the top. There is a zippered pocket, which is convenient for quick access, and a smartphone-friendly cell pocket with a button closure.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with soft calfskin leather and durable canvas
- Vertical strips of leather sewn onto the front create an artistic visual effect
- Two leather handles with approx. 8.5" drop
- Cotton-lined main compartment with zip-top closure
- One zippered pocket and two open pockets on the interior
- Zippered pocket and cell pocket on the back
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Comes with a Caterina Lucchi leather tag (can be used as a key ring)