ROSSI - Small Canvas Crossbody Bag
Exterior: Approx. 10"H x 10"W (7.5" at top) x 2" D (1" at top)
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
A crossbody bag made with thick, durable canvas and vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection. Great for vacations and as a casual everyday bag. Comes in a variety of fun stylish colors which are complimented by the natural vacchetta leather, contrast stitching, and distressed hardware.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with durable canvas and vacchetta leather trim for a unique two-tone effect.
- Main compartment with zipper closure
- Dark green cotton lining
- One large open leather pocket on the interior front wall
- One zippered pocket and one small open accessory pocket on the interior back wall
- Adjustable leather strap (44"-62" long)
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Pietro Rossi - an Italian scientist who, in 1801, became the world's first professor of entomology (study of insects).