PETALINI - Laser-Cut Canvas and Calfskin Leather Handbag
|Weight:||2 lbs. 0 oz. (0,9 Kg.)|
Exterior: Approx. 11"H x 16"W x 10"D
Interior: Approx. 8"H (in the center) x 15"W (at wides point) x 8"D (at the bottom)
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Round, plump, slouchy, chic - this is all true of the PETALINI laser-cut handbag by Caterina Lucchi. It has a round pleated bottom and a very wide opening and hangs beautifully on the shoulder. But the key feature that stands out is the laser-cut perforated motif: it adds a fresh, airy, summery-ness to the bag.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with canvas and super-soft calfskin leather
- Laser-cut perforated design adds design and texture
- Two double-strap handles (with 9-12" drop, depending on contents)
- Removable and adjustable 3/4" wide leather strap
- Leather strap decoration on one side
- One main zippered compartment with extra-wide opening (20.5"!) and Caterina Lucchi's signature tassel zipper pull
- Cotton-lined interior
- Zippered pocket, 2 open accessory pockets and a Caterina Lucchi logo badge on the interior