MOSCATI BIS - Distressed Leather Tote Bag
|Weight:||3 lbs. 4 oz. (1,48 Kg.)|
|Size:||16"H x 13"W x 7"D (each compartment is 3.5"D)|
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
This work-horse of a leather tote has two roomy compartments that can each hold a 3" binder or a 15" wide laptop ... and then some. The zipper ends can be unpinned from the bag if needed, making the large bag opening even wider. The three outer organizer pockets will surely be appreciated.
The two leather handles are comfortable in the hand, but there is also a removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap for those times when you want your hands to be free. An ingenious design: there are four strap attachment rings - one at each top corner of the bag - so depending on what you have inside the bag and how you want to carry it, the strap placement can be adjusted for maximum comfort.
Now available in a shorter size!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. For this reason, we post individual photos of each bag we have in stock. Please find the color+number combination in the photo caption.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with full grain Italian leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- One large outer front pocket with button closure (approx. 7.5"W x 8.5"H)
- One small outer front pocket with button closure (approx. 5.5"W x 3.5"H)
- One open outer front pocket (approx. 4"W x 8.5"H)
- Leather strap with button closure for securing an umbrella, newspaper, etc.
- Large, cotton-lined front compartment with magnetic button closure
- Large, cotton-lined rear compartment with extra-wide zipper opening (zipper ends can be pinned down with snap buttons)
- One zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, a key clip, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on the interior
- Reinforced double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap with four attachment rings (one on each corner of bag) for a variety of attachment options
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giuseppe Moscati - an Italian doctor who served the poor, often free of charge. He was canonized in 1987, 60 years after his death.