GERANIO - Floral Laser-Cut Handbag
|Weight:||1 lbs. 12 oz. (0,8 Kg.)|
Exterior: Approx. 9"H x 14"W (tapers to 13" W at top) x 7"D
Interior: Approx. 8"H x 12"W x 6.5"D
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
The delicate laser-cut floral design transforms the front of the GERANIO bag into a masterpiece. The lighter colored cotton interior peeks through the cut-out design giving it depth and definition. Slightly distressed leather handles and trim complete the look perfectly. A great "every day" bag with enough style to go everywhere.
Please note that the distressing process that give these bags the one-of-a-kind look ensures that no two bags will be exactly alike, and the bag you receive will have tonality/distressing patterns that are different from the ones photographed here.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with vegetable-tanned buffalo leather
- gorgeous laser-cut floral pattern on the front
- One main cotton-lined compartment with center divider
- Zippered closure with Caterina Lucchi's signature tassel zipper pull
- One zippered pocket, two open accessory pockets, and a Caterina Lucchi metal logo badge on the interior
- Double rolled-leather handles with approx. 8" drop (can be carried on the shoulder)
- Adjustable, removable leather shoulder strap
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Caterina Lucchi logo embroidered onto the top of the bag