EURO - Italian Leather Coin Wallet
|Weight:||1.5 oz. (42 g.)|
|Size:||Approx 3.25" x 3.25" x 0.75"|
Espresso is SOLD OUT.
Sorry ... only DISCOUNTED EUROS available!!
We got a hold of some EUROs that failed quality control. These are perfectly functional, but have 2 major cosmetic flaws as show in the photos. Basically the leather that wraps around the "heel" of the coin purse does not come down far enough to cover the edge of the lining. This also results in a flared "Batman"-like effect when viewed from the back.
When you hold your EURO Leather Coin Wallet in your hand you will know that someone still makes coin wallets the way they used to. Vincenzo and his team draw from Dionigi's more than 80 years in business to make this leather coin wallet with the best available full-grain Italian leather. This quality and tradition, along with the distinct artisanal feel, make EURO a captivating accessory that easily comes along with you and reliably handles your change with its two compartments and its hard horseshoe cover. Every time you handle it, you feel the supple leather--a feeling that subtly pleases the senses.
- Handmade with genuine Italian vegetable-tanned leather
- Main compartment for change and large coins
- Extra pocket with flap closure to carry stamps or other small items, including coins
- Heeled edge to keep the loose change from falling out when tilted
- Fully lined interior (lining color/pattern may vary)
- Small protruding tab at the bottom makes opening and closing easy
- Comes in an attractive package with certificate of authenticity