CASTAGNO - Classic Il Bisonte Doctor Bag
|Weight:||3 lbs. 1 oz. (1389 g.)|
|Size:||7"H x 17.5"W x 3-7"D|
Il Bisonte's vacchetta leather bags are designed to be elegant and timeless. Their signature minimalist design brings out the quality of the exquisite vegetable-tanned Tuscan leather - and you can be sure that the leather will grow even more beautiful with age!
*Please note: We are unable to ship any Il Bisonte product to Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, or Taiwan.
With an elegant design that has timeless appeal, it's no wonder that this doctor bag has become one of Il Bisonte's classics since it was first introduced in 1980. It's truly a bag to be admired!
The brass hardware on the classically detailed CASTAGNO doctor bag takes the WOW factor to the next level. Three security locks across the top keep the bag securely closed when needed, but, when unlocked, it opens widely on hinges to provide easy access to the large main compartment. The body of the bag is made of vintage-style, vegetable-tanned Tuscan vacchetta leather, complimenting the beautiful brass closure.Features:
- Handcrafted in Italy with the highest quality vacchetta leather
- Small Il Bisonte logo debossed in the front
- Brass encased opening with three locking features
- One main compartment with six open, leather trimmed, accessory pockets on the interior walls
- Cotton-lined interior
- Padded leather handle with 2" drop
- Reinforced leather bottom with large metal feet