BOCCE - Leather and Suede Bowling Bag
|Weight:||2 lbs 2 oz (964 g)|
|Size:||9"H x 15"W x 6"D|
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Super-soft suede, silky calfskin leather, and rugged vacchetta leather come together beautifully to make the BOCCE Bowling Bag by Caterina Lucchi. The sturdy vacchetta leather trim, handles, and reinforced bottom add a bit of structure to this slightly slouchy bag and three different color tones make it very eye-catching.
Please note that the slight distressing process that gives these bags the distinct, broken-in look also results in one-of-a-kind bags. No two bags will be exactly alike, and the bag you receive may have tonality/distressing patterns that are different from the ones photographed here.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with super soft suede and Italian calfskin leather
- Front pocket with magnetic snap-button closure under buckle detail
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Cotton-lined interior with a zippered pocket, two open accessory pockets, and a metal Caterina Lucchi logo plate
- Rolled leather handles with 8" drop
- Removable longer leather strap with belt buckle-style adjustment
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Leather Caterina Lucchi logo badge on back of bag