VIONI - Distressed Leather Tote
Exterior: Approx. 15.25"H x 14.75"W x 4.75"D
Interior: Approx. 13.75"H x 14"W x 3.75"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The VIONI is a spacious bag that Marco Campomaggi designed to satisfy the need to carry a lot of stuff. The main compartment can take just about anything and the two pockets give us varying levels of accessibility, privacy, and security. The bag is so spacious it can work for daily use or even for overnight trips.
The bag is laid out in a no-nonsense design, where everything is easy to reach and operate. Campomaggi used natural leather for the strap, the handles, and the locking system for the front pocket. These accents define the simplicity of the design and are beautiful to look at and pleasing to the touch. When you wear this bag you feel the confidence of the good construction and quality leather that distinguish Campomaggi bags. As you get to know your bag, you realize that a lot went into making the VIONI look like a natural extension of your style.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Large front pocket (8.75"H x 10.5"W x 1.5"D) with simple slide-through leather strap closure
- Large zippered back compartment with cotton lining
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket and small smartphone-friendly pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Double rolled leather handles (with an approx. 8" drop)
- Distressed hardware details
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 25" - 47" long)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Pietro Vioni - XIII century Venetian merchant who settled in Tabriz in modern day Iraq.