UOVOLOGIO - Fried Egg Wall Clock
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
My father used to tell me that in the Sahara desert you could cook an egg on a piece of steel that had been left in the sun for hours. I did not know whether or not to believe him, but I went along with it.
That wasn't as interesting as the egg flipping mishap that landed on a wall clock. Now, that is one interesting wall-clock that will make your kitchen or dining area a lot cozier and fun.
- Sculpted out of durable resin
- Hand-painted to life-like perfection with high quality paints
- Realistic fried egg design with number cut outs for each quarter of the hour
- Attaches to wall by an included screw hook
- High quality German quartz clock components
- Antartidee logo
Uovologio - Uovo and Orologio (egg and clock) scrambled together.