TASSO - Metallic Leather Perforated Tote
Exterior: Approx. 15"H x 18"W (tapers to 15"W at bottom) x 4.25"D
Interior: Approx. 14.5"H x 17.5"W x 4"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The TASSO perforated tote gets revamped with rectangular holes and a metallic finish. The metallic effect is eye-catching, but the distressed leather tones down it down a notch so you're left with an elegant shimmer.
Please note that the DISTRESSING TECHNIQUE these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it stretches and shrinks, each finished bag will display a small variation in shape, tonality, and texture.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with a two-position button tab closure
- One zippered pocket (approx 10.5"x 10.5"), one open accessory pocket, and three pen loops on the back wall
- Small gusseted accessory pocket with button closure on the front wall (approx. 7.5"W x 4"H x 1"D)
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Torquato Tasso - 16th century Italian epic poet whose most famous poem, the Gerusalemme Liberata (Jerusalem Delivered), was such a skillful expression of human sentiment that it remained prominent on the European literary scene for at least a couple of centuries.