TARIGO - Small Leather Handbag with Stone Accent
|Size:||Exterior: Approx. 8.5"H x 12.75"W (tapers to 10.5"W at top) x 3.25"D Interior: Approx. 7.5"H x 11"W (at the bottom) x 3"D (tapers to 1"D at top)|
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Campomaggi turns up the fun-level with this classic handbag with a not-so-classic ornament: a one-of-a-kind oval stone surrounded by small distressed rivets.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Slit in zipper pull allows it to be be secured onto the side of the bag
- One-of-a-kind semi-precious stone featured as the main accent
- Small antique-finish studs surrounding the stone, across the front of the bag, and around the logo badge on the back
- Double rolled leather handles (with an approx. 5" drop)
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket (approx. 6"W x 4.5"H) and small accessory pocket on interior back wall
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Luchino Tarigo - XIV century Genoese merchant who reached the Caspian Sea and explored parts of Russia along the Don and Volga rivers.