TAPPENDINO - Faucet Shaped Wall Hook
We all make mistakes but what happens when a faucet has been installed into your wall? If you try to take the faucet off the wall, you may be left with a gaping hole to remind you of your mistake. If you leave it on, you'll have a non-functional water faucet on your wall. Lucky you had the brilliant idea of turning it into a hook for coats, bags, hats, what have you. Now your friends and family cannot help but admire your unique new wall hook. Everything worked out just fine after all!Features:
- Sculpted out of durable resin
- Hand-painted to life-like perfection with high quality paints
- Faucet design with a hook at the end
- Attaches to wall with a screw and an adhesive
- Antartidee logo on the side
TAPPENDINO - Tap, tap, tap, tap: I am sure that you can understand that a tap might get tired of tapping and choose a new career as a wall hook: nothing unusual.