TALLERO - Bifold Leather Wallet
|Weight:||1.5 oz. (42 g.)|
Exterior: Approx. 5"H x 3.75"W x 0.5"D
Interior Width When Open: Approx. 6.5"W
We have started working with Salvatore and Vincenzo in 2004, back when Antonio Dionigi was still a partner in the company. As the years went by all sorts of changes happened to the marketplace, including a diffusion of cheap imitations, and a shift in tastes towards more rugged designs.
While everybody seemed busy racing to the bottom, Salvatore and his team learned new techniques and listened to customers about how to make the products better. Common upgrades include:
- High-quality full-grain leather that is slightly distressed and wrinkled.
- Better, more comfortable and durable handles.
- More comfortable straps with a great padded shoulder protector.
- Better lined interiors in a bright color that makes finding your stuff much easier.
- Generally better hardware, such as the Art and Job logo is now a carved medallion, and the large duffel has good size feet at the bottom.
A back- or front-pocket wallet that will remind you of how real Italian leather really feels. Forget overpriced, monogrammed, canvas wallets: this is the kind of wallet that makes you think "wow" every time you reach for it.
Slim, but big enough for the basic ID, credit cards, cash, and receipts. A lot of customers have asked for something like this and now we finally have it. A high-quality accessory that will easily slip in and out of your pockets while fitting securely inside them without sticking out.
If you need to store coins or need lots of room this wallet is not for you. But if you are seeking a slim wallet that can do all the basics, the TALLERO is a great deal.