STELLA - Large Canvas Hobo
Exterior: Approx. 14"H x 18"W x 9"D
Interior: Approx. 11"H x 16"W (12" at bottom) x 8.5"D (4" at top)
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
This large canvas hobo looks lovely worn on the shoulder, but can also be worn crossbody style for a sportier look. It has an oval-shaped leather bottom, and a wide strip of leather that goes all the way around the bottom which gives support and structure to the bag. A zippered opening secures the contents of the bag. (The other end of the zipper pull is connected to the bag, so you never have to fumble to find it!)
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with durable canvas and stone-washed vacchetta leather trim
- One cotton-lined main compartment with zipper closure
- One zippered pocket (approx 8”W x 6”H) and one small open accessory pocket on the interior
- One large open pocket on the interior front wall (approx. 10”W x 7”H)
- Stylish stud detailing around the side and bottom of bag
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giacomo Stella - a late-Renaissance painter who worked on the decoration of the Capella Sistina in Santa Maria Maggiore, the largest Roman Catholic Marian Church in Rome.