RENATO - Studded Leather Business Card Holder
|Size:||Approx. 3.5"H x 5"W x 0.3"D|
Marco's leather accessories boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His accessories undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each item is dyed and distressed in its entirety after all the parts are put together. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's leather accessories their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
These key fobs and belts make a great companion to his signature distressed leather bags.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
If you've been looking for a business card case that is as confident and fearless as you are, the RENATO is sure to please. Measuring approx. 3.5" x 5", this card holder makes no apologies for its substantial size, and can accommodate up to 35 business cards per side. The hand-distressed rivets that run along the edge of the case - both front and back - ensure that you, and your business cards, don't go unnoticed.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these business card holders go through guarantees that no two items are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished case is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- Bi-fold design with two pockets - each can hold up to 35 business cards (standard size is 3.5" x 2")
- Can also be used as a billfold or credit card holder (though plastic cards may slide around in the oversized pockets)
- Small hand-distressed rivets stud the edge of the case
- Campomaggi logo stamped on the inside