RAVIZZA - Large Handbag with Studded Tassels
Approx. 10.5"H x 17" to 13" W x 5"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The Ravizza by Campomaggi is a large handbag with a sporty, bowling bag shape and unique studded tassels that make a subtle yet spunky statement. In addition to functioning as a large everyday work/play handbag, its generous size makes this a great compact day bag or a carry-all bag too.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with zippered closure
- Front zippered pockets (one vertical, one horizontal)
- Gorgeous studded zipper pulls make a subtle yet spunky statement
- One interior zippered pocket on back wall
- One interior cell pocket on the back wall
- Cotton-lined interior
- Double leather handles with an approx. 6" drop - can be worn on the shoulder
- Removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Metal feet at the bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giuseppe Ravizza - the inventor of a typewriter with piano-like keys, which allowed the user to see the letters as they were being typed.