RAMELLI - Square Leather Shoulder Bag with Studded Straps
Exterior: Approx. 13"H x 15"W x 5"D
Interior: Approx. 11"H x 14.5"W x 4.5"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Remarkable Ramelli really rakes in rad reputations! Wait a minute...what did--never mind that. In case you didn't catch it the first time, the Ramelli really is remarkable! As one of the more spacious Campomaggi leather totes available, it can serve many purposes besides being just a tote. It can be a handbag, shoulder bag, worn crossbody, as an overnight bag, beach tote, shopping tote ... the possibilities are endless!
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Decorated with beautiful studded straps
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 10" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Can be carried in the hand or on the shoulder
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 36" - 54" long)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Agostino Ramelli (1531–1600) engineer, invented the hydraulic motor (1588).