PURICELLI - Leather Tote with Studded Belt
Exterior: Approx. 15"H x 16"W (12"W at bottom tapers to 16.75"W at top) x 5.5"D
Interior: Approx. 14.75"H x 15.5"W (11"W at bottom tapers to 15.5"W at top) x 4.25"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Beautiful soft vacchetta leather with a snazzy studded belt. Hmm...that sounds like a good combination. Now think in terms of summer. Light, medium sized tote bag with a natural look and feel. Also nice and roomy so you can take a jacket with you, a laptop in its case, a book or two, or maybe even the occasional lunch on the beach!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main open compartment with a single magnetic button closure
- Decorated with a beautiful studded belt
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 10" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Can be carried in the hand or on the shoulder
- Removable leather strap (46.5" long)
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Piero Puricelli (1883–1951), civil engineer and entrepreneur, called the father of the motorway.