PURICELLI - Canvas Tote with Studded Leather Belt
Exterior: Approx. 15.5"H x 17"W x 5.25"D
Interior: Approx. 13.5"H x 16"W x 4.75"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Here is a great casual tote with just enough design details to keep it intriguing. First, you start with durable cotton canvas - with the edges left frayed to add to the distressed look. Then, throw in Italian vacchetta leather trim for the handles and shoulder strap. And last but not least, wrap the bag with a nice stud-encrusted leather belt for that final touch. Your Campomaggi canvas tote is now complete!
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main open compartment with a single magnetic button closure
- Decorated with a beautiful studded belt
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 10" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Removable leather strap (46.5" long)
- Reinforced bottom
- Studded Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Piero Puricelli (1883–1951), civil engineer and entrepreneur, called the father of the motorway.