PORRO - Studded Leather Saddle Bag with Removable Pocket
Exterior: Approx. 10"H x 12"W (tapers to 9"W at top) x 5.5"D
Interior: Approx. 9"H x 11"W (tapers to 7"W at top) x 5"D (2"D at top)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Yet another stylish creation by Marco Campomaggi - this one dresses up the classic saddle bag with a chunky belt buckle (don't worry, there's a magnetic closure behind it!) and a variety of antique-style and rhinestone studs.
The PORRO studded leather saddle bag can hold a surprising amount of stuff, thanks to its accordion-style gusset design. As a bonus, you are really getting two bags in one - the studded pocket in the front can be removed and converted into a mini pockette! Whether you carry the PORRO as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag, this one is sure to turn heads.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian vacchetta leather ... then distressed for that perfectly vintage look
- Asymmetrical front flap with a chunky, studded faux buckle (with an easy-access magnetic button closure behind it)
- Two gusseted, cotton-lined main compartments
- Front studded pocket is removable, and converts to into a pochette by attaching the thing leather strap (included)
- Adjustable leather strap (30-47”)
- One zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on the interior
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Ignazio Porro (1801–1875), engineer and optician, invented Porro prism binocular (1875).