PETALO GRANDE - Large Laser-Cut Flower Motif Leather Handbag
|Size:||Approx. 12"H x 17"W x 5"D|
- | More
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The laserato, or laser-cut, flower motif makes this leather handbag stand out from the crowd, while its Italian design and craftsmanship, unique Batik-dyed 2-tone effect, and the large leather tassel add sophistication and style. And talk about versatility: this large leather handbag can be carried over the shoulder or crossbody style using the removable leather shoulder strap.
You will love the luxuriously soft calfskin leather - vegetable-tanned, of course - and how it drapes over your shoulder or across your body. You will definitely feel more like you are "wearing", not just "carrying", the PETALO GRANDE. Also see the smaller PETALO laser-cut handbag.Features:
- Made in Italy with super soft Italian calfskin leather
- Zippered main compartment with large opening and tassel zipper pull
- Unique Batik-style contrast dying process for a one-of-a-kind look
- Laserato (laser-cut) flower motif on the outer leather
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Cotton lining
- Interior zippered pocket and two open accessory pockets with leather trim
- Double handles with 7-8" drop
- Caterina Lucchi logo stitched near the zipper