PEROTTO - Large Canvas Drawstring Backpack
Exterior: Approx. 19"H x 14"W x 7.5"D
Interior: Approx. 16"H x 13.5"W x 7.25"D
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The PEROTTO is a generously-sized drawstring backpack made of water-resistant, military-grade cotton canvas and stone-washed leather trim. With its rugged construction and smashing good looks, it eagerly awaits your next adventure - whether it's a weekend getaway or an expedition to the furthest reaches of Earth!
The main compartment and external pockets are all equipped with adjustable leather straps which can dramatically increase capacity on the fly ... but also have snap-button closures, making opening and closing them a breeze. Both the back of the backpack and the straps are padded for comfort. Now ... off you go to explore the world!
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the bag to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty water-resistant canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main compartment with leather drawstring closure
- Flap over main compartment with adjustable snap-button closures
- Cotton-lined interior with a zippered pocket, smartphone-friendly accessory pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Reinforced bottom and back
- Front and side pockets with adjustable snap-button closures
- Two square accessory rings on the top of the bag
- Leather carrying handle
- Adjustable and removable leather shoulder straps with felt padding for comfort
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Pier Giorgio Perotto (1930–2002), engineer, pioneer in computer science; designer of the Olivetti Programma 101 programmable electronic calculator (1965).