PAUSANIA - Vertical Shoulder Tote
Exterior: Approx. 17.5"H x 14"W
Interior: Approx. 16.5"H x 13.25"W
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
A vertical tote that feels just as comfortable on your shoulder as it does worn crossbody style. The PAUSANIA is large enough to accommodate your work life (laptop and documents), but slim and stylish enough for play.
The two leather strips that cascade down the front of the bag are not only the focal point of the design, but also function to secure the pocket flaps closed. The main compartment also has a clever closure: the zipper pull is an antique-finish T-bar chain ... slip it through the leather loop and your bag is secure from accidental (or mal-intended) opening!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One zippered main compartment with chained closure
- Four front pockets with magnetic button closure - two smaller (approx. 5"H x 5.5"W) and two larger (approx. 6.6"H x 5.5"W)
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket (approx. 6"H x 8"W) and one smartphone-friendly pocket
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Double rolled leather handles with an approx. 8.5" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Pausania - II century Roman traveler and geographer born in Greece whose writings are among the earliest describing many parts of the Roman empire.