PANCALDO - Convertible Backpack in Canvas and Leather
Exterior: Approx. 17"H x 15"W x 7"D
Interior: Approx. 13.25"H x 14.75"W x 6.5"D
- | More
The PANCALDO Convertible Backpack is one of Campomaggi's most versatile bags. Its cotton strap can be looped at the top so that the bag can be worn as a backpack; it can also attach at the top extremities to wear it like a messenger bag. Shorten the strap, and you've got yourself a shoulder bag. There is even a top carry-handle that let's you grab the bag and go.
The water resistant, military grade canvas is so strong and flexible that it is ready to adapt to any situation, while the full grain leather trim gives the bag a more sophisticated look.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main compartment with zip-top closure
- Leather flap with elastic loops and snap button closures
- Two large zippered pockets (approx. 10"H x 7"W) in the front
- Easily converts from a backpack to a messenger/shoulder bag
- Cotton-lined interior
- One zippered pocket and smartphone-friendly pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Leather top-carry handle
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Removable and adjustable cotton strap (adjustable from 26" - 52" long)
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Leon Pancaldo (1488-1538) - Genoese explorer who participated in Magellan's expedition that was the first to circumnavigate the world.