PALLONCINO - Leather Laser-Cut Tote
15.5"H x 12.5"W (Laid Flat)
6.5"W x 4.5"D Oval Bottom
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Seafoam Grey is SOLD OUT.
Cool and summery, this laser-cut tote is the perfect accessory for going to the beach or shopping on a lazy afternoon. Its unique precision laser-cut mesh design is accentuated by the plump, round shape of the tote (palloncino means "balloon" in Italian!).
This tote is also as versatile as it is cute: Attach the leather shoulder strap and you've got yourself a slouchy cross-body bag!Features:
- Zippered main compartment with extra-wide opening and tassel zipper pull
- Laserato (laser-cut) mesh design-work on the outer leather
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Cotton lining
- Interior zippered pocket and two open accessory pockets with leather trim
- Oval-shaped bottom
- Double handles with 4.5" drop
- Caterina Lucchi logo stitched on the inside