ORIANI - Studded Turn-Lock Closure Crossbody Bag
Exterior: 11.5"H x 12.5"W (at widest point) x 2.5"D
Interior: 10.5"H x 8"W (at opening) x 1.25"D (flat at bottom)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The ORIANI is a brilliantly designed crossbody bag for those of you who want to carry just a few essentials. It's slim and compact design allows for a stylish look without sacrificing the ruggedness of what a Campomaggi bag is. The unique studded turn-lock closure is truly the star feature. Security and items spilling out of your bag is no longer an issue!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with studded turn-lock closure
- Slim open pocket on the front under the flap
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Zippered pocket on the back (approx. 8"x8")
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 49" - 55" long)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Barnaba Oriani (1752–1832), astronomer. Great scholar of orbital theories.