MOSCATIRAMA East-West Canvas Tote
Exterior: Approx. 13"H x 16.5"W x 8"D
Interior: Approx. 12.5"H (buttom compartment is about 11.5"H) x 15.5"W x 7"D (each compartment is about 3.5")
- | More
$498.00 SEEN IT FOR LESS?
Have You Seen This For Less?
Let us try to win you over!
This canvas tote has two roomy compartments that can each hold a 3" binder or a 15" wide laptop ... and then some. The zipper ends can be unpinned from the bag if needed, making the large bag opening even wider. The three outer organizer pockets will surely be appreciated; one is just the right size for most mobile phones.
The two leather handles are comfortable in the hand, but there is also a removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap for those times when you want your hands to be free. An ingenious design: there are four strap attachment rings - one at each top corner of the bag - so depending on what you have inside the bag and how you want to carry it, the strap placement can be adjusted for maximum comfort.
The Moscatirama is the same bag as the Moscati, just laid out in an East-West fashion.Features:
- One large outer front pocket with button closure (approx. 10.5"W x 6"H)
- One small outer front pocket with button closure (approx. 6"W x 3"H)
- One open outer front pocket (approx. 4.5"W x 6"H)
- Leather strap with button closure for securing an umbrella, newspaper, etc.
- One cotton-lined main compartment with extra-wide zipper opening (zipper ends can be pinned down with snap buttons)
- One zippered pocket (approx 8"W x 5"H) and one open accessory pocket on the interior
- Another large main compartment with magnetic button closure
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap with four attachment rings (one on each corner of bag) for a variety of attachment options
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giuseppe Moscati - an Italian doctor who served the poor, often free of charge. He was canonized in 1987, 60 years after his death. Moscatirama is a word that we created by mixing Moscati with panorama.