MEUCCI - Metallic Studded Leather Messenger Hobo
Exterior: Approx. 11.5"H x 17.75"W x 2.8"D
Interior: Approx. 11.25"H x 17"W x 3"D (tapers to 12.55"W at top)
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The Meucci studded leather messenger hobo is back with a new level of glamour. It is made with the same strong and durable Campomaggi distressed leather but with a sprayed metallic finish to give the bag a new look and bolder personality. The Meucci is just as versatile as before, with a shorter strap for wearing on the shoulder and a longer strap for those who prefer crossbody style.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- Two large compartments with accordion-style gussets
- Eye-popping stud detailing on the front flap
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Shorter, removable shoulder strap for carrying the bag hobo-style
- Longer, removable and adjustable leather strap for wearing it cross-body
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Antonio Meucci (1808–1889), chemical and mechanical engineer. Inventor of a precursor of the telephone (1871).