MATTEUCCI - Campomaggi Canvas Messenger Bag
Exterior: Approx. 11"H x 16"W x 6.75"D
Interior: Approx. 10"H x 15"W x 6"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
A delightfully casual, fun, and heavy-duty yet light-weight canvas messenger bag by Campomaggi.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- “Campomaggi” and Teodorano (Marco's home town) image stamped on the front flap
- Leather piping on front flap
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- One zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge on the interior
- Bottom reinforced with a thick layer of wool
- Adjustable cotton strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Felice Matteucci (1808–1887), hydraulic engineer, co-inventor with Eugenio Barsanti, of the internal combustion engine (1854).