MARZI - Water-Resistant Canvas Luggage
Exterior: Approx. 13.5"H x 24"W x 6.75"D
Interior: Approx. 13.25"H x 23.75"W x 6.5"D
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Water-resistant canvas luggage...what does that make you think of? How about a nice exotic trip this summer? Somewhere with white sands, crystal clear warm water, preferably with tropical foods you've been longing to try? Sounds like the perfect fit for a piece of luggage made of water-resistant canvas! It's simple and spacious interior allows you to bring all of your favorite outfits and more! In fact, if you're not careful, you might just get lost in there.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with water-resistant heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, distressed to perfection
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Two side pockets with a buckle closure (approx. 6"x6.75")
- One big zippered pocket on the back (approx. 8"x24")
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles (with an approx. 8" drop)
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 37" - 57" long)
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Metal feet on the bottom of the bag
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Giovanni Battista Marzi (1860–1927), engineer who invented the first automatic telephone central in the world (1886) and electric loudspeaker (1906).