MAJORANA - Leather Shoulder Tote with Studded Flaps
Exterior: Approx. 12"H x 16.5"W x 4.5"D
Interior: Approx. 11.5"H x 16"W x 4"D (tapers to 12.5 "W at top)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The MAJORANA is a wonderfully functional shoulder tote with a removable leather shoulder strap for increased versatility. The two pockets in the front have small multi-toned studs lining the edges.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with zipper closure
- Two large front pockets (6.5"Wx8"H) with studded decorative flaps
- Demi-flap accent, adorned with Campomaggi's signature studs<.li>
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 9" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Removable and adjustable (33" - 51" long) leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back