MAGLIA - Laser-Cut Leather Mesh Handbag
Exterior: Approx. 10"H x 15"W x 7.5"D
Interior: Approx. 9.5"H x 13"W x 6"D (tapers to 4.5"D at top)
- | More
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The MAGLIA by Caterina Lucchi is a duffel-shaped leather handbag with a fresh, laser-cut mesh design. Versatility is a big factor with Caterina Lucchi's products. The MAGLIA is very lightweight and can be held in the hand, on the shoulder, or crossbody! The strap loops are small, subtle and positioned diagonally to offer the best possible stability and comfort when worn with a strap. The soft calfskin also provides a lot of flexbility in how much stuff you can fit into the bag but is also durable enough to last for years and years.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with soft calfskin leather and durable canvas
- Laserato (laser-cut) mesh design-work on the outer leather
- Two leather handles with approx. 8" drop
- Cotton-lined main compartment with zip-top closure
- One zippered pocket and two open pockets on the interior
- Caterina Lucchi's signature tassel zipper pull
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Reinforced leather bottom
- "Caterina Lucchi" embroidered onto the top of the bag
- Comes with a Caterina Lucchi leather tag (can be used as a key ring)