IPPARCO - Shearling Clutch
Exterior: Approx. 8"H x 12.75"W x 2.5"D
Interior: Approx. 6.5"H x 11.25"W x 2"D (tapers to "D at top)
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The IPPARCO shearling clutch will be your go-to clutch for those wintery evenings out, but can make a statement all year 'round. The outside is secured with a tab button closure, and the interior compartment has a flap with another button closure. There is even a secondary open pocket under the main flap for programs, letters and receipts. Lastly, it comes with an adjustable leather strap which can convert the clutch into a crossbody bag in seconds!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather and sheepskin
- Front flap made of soft, distressed, unlined Italian sheepskin with a button tab closure
- Bag body and strap are distressed Italian vacchetta leather
- One main compartment under front flap with snap button closure
- One zippered pocket and small accessory pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (adjustable from 59.5" to 64" long)
- Leather wrist strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Ipparco (190 AD - 120 AD) - Greek astronomer and mathematician, considered the founder of trigonometry, but famous for the discovery of the precession of the equinoxes.