GRANDI - Large Leather Satchel with Top Handle
Exterior: Approx. 13"H x 14.5"W x 3.5"D
Interior: 11"H x 13.5"W x 2"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
A distressed leather satchel with a top handle, removable shoulder strap, and laptop sleeve. Just because you mean business doesn't mean you can't show your sense of style!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- Retractable top carry handle
- One main compartment with a three-position clip-in closure
- Internal laptop sleeve measuring approximately 13" wide and 10" tall, no gusset (it is not padded, but has a cotton lining in the front)
- One interior zippered pocket (approx 9"x8")
- Natural leather interior (no lining)
- Two built-in pen loops underneath the handle
- Removable, adjustable, extra-long leather shoulder strap (can be cut to length)
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Luigi Guido Grandi - Italian jack of all trades, Guido (born Luigi) was a philosopher, theologian, mathematician, author, and engineer.