GALVANI - Camo Print Canvas Tote with Distressed Studs
Exterior: Approx. 14"H x 14"W x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 14"H x 14"W x 5.5"D
- | More
The greatness that Campomaggi achieved in his distressed leather bags has finally been fully transferred to his canvas bags. That ruggedness, character, and style can be had in a lighter canvas bag. The GALVANI is a spectacular bag that is the result of an elaborate process. The canvas bag is printed with a camouflage pattern in the color that distinguishes it. When the bag is ready it is dyed with a Cognac dye and distressed resulting in a camouflage color that is very deep and full of character.
The two columns of big, bold, smashed-in studs in the front talk about a story of accomplishment and survival that will make you confidently grab the GALVANI. Its proportions are ideal for holding by the handle or wearing cross-body: when worn cross-body the bag wraps around nicely and becomes part of you in a very stylish way.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with durable canvas and vacchetta leather trim
- Camouflage printed canvas
- Large distressed studs set in leather adds a military aesthetic
- One main compartment with a button tab closure
- One zippered pocket (approx 10.5"x 10.5"), one open accessory pocket, and three pen loops on the back wall
- Small gusseted accessory pocket with button closure on the front wall (approx. 7.5"W x 4"H x 1"D)
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Luigi Galvani (1737–1798), physician and physicist, noted for his discovery of animal electricity. Also, the name of the street where Daniele went to school in Italy.