FUBINI - Leather Tote Bag with Double-Wrap Studded Belt
Exterior: Approx. 16"H x 17.25"W x 5.5"D
Interior: Approx. 15.75"H x 17"W x 5"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Reinvented in vacchetta leather, the Fubini has returned with a new kick! Everything you love from the canvas version has been immortalized in leather! Its double-wrap studded belt now features Swarovski crystals as well as the multi-colored studs and distressed studs of the canvas version. The studded belt is also wrapped differently for a brand new look.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main open compartment with a single magnetic button closure
- Decorated with a beautiful studded belt with a double belt feature
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 10" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Removable leather strap (46.5" long)
- Leather reinforced bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Guido Fubini (1879–1943), mathematician, eponymous of Fubini's theorem in measure theory.