FUBINI - Canvas Tote Bag with Double-Wrap Studded Belt
Exterior: Approx. 14.5"H x 15.5"W x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 14.25"H x 15"W x 5"D (tapers to 1"D at top)
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
With its frayed edges, unique double-wrap studded belt, and completely distressed canvas, the Fubini is THE best representative of a rugged women's tote. It is rugged, it is elegant and it surely can become your new best friend. The Fubini's interior pocket is attached lower in the bag than usual to provide a more secure location for your phone and keys since it has an open top! The distressed canvas is also water-resistant so you won't have to be afraid of a light drizzle ruining your bag! Also, because of its tall design, it is extremely spacious making it the best candidate for your fall season needs. Jackets, scarves, gloves and even a thermos filled with tea, it will all ft into the Fubini!
Please note that because of the unique dyeing and distressing process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality of both the canvas and leather parts may vary from what is pictured here.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main open compartment with a single magnetic button closure
- Decorated with a beautiful studded belt with a double belt feature
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double leather handles with an approx. 10" drop (can be comfortably carried on the shoulder)
- Removable leather strap (46.5" long)
- Leather reinforced bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Guido Fubini (1879–1943), mathematician, eponymous of Fubini's theorem in measure theory.