FOLLI - Leather Brief Bag with Studded Turn-Lock Closure
Exterior: Approx. 10.5"H x 17.8"W x 6"D
Interior: Approx. 10.25"H x 17.5"W x 5.75"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The Folli leather brief bag is professional, yet stylish -- an understated item that will draw subtle attention from discerning eyes.
The luxuriously studded turn-lock closure is not only the focal point of the bag, it also allows convenient one-handed access: simply turn the tab 90 degrees to lock/unlock. Also worth noting is the unique design of the strap attachment -- the D-rings for the straps can be pulled through the top of the flap before attaching the strap, which provides a more secure closure by effectively eliminating the gap between the body of the bag and the flap (see closeup photo). Ideal for the working man or woman with a commute!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main zippered compartment with cotton lining
- Studded turn-lock closure
- Three open pockets in the front (two are accessible with the flap closed
- Shoulder strap hardware is threaded through the top of the bag for added security
- One interior zippered pocket on back wall
- One interior smartphone friendly pocket on the back wall
- Large, reinforced top leather top handle
- Removable and adjustable leather shoulder strap (adjustable from 36.5" to 57.25")
- Metal feet on the bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Francesco Folli (1623–1685), physician and writer; invented the hygrometer, an instrument used to measure the atmospheric humidity (1664).