FLORA - Floral Motif Laser Cut Handbag
Exterior: Approx. 9.5"H x 15"W x 5.75"D
Interior: Approx. 9.25"H x 14.5"W x 4.75"D
Caterina's bags are created with three simple ingredients: leather, fabric, and inspired creativity. Each bag is handcrafted using the finest calfskin leather, then dyed using a technique called "tinto in capo": rather than using pre-dyed pieces of leather, the entire bag is dyed after it is put together… resulting in a luxuriously soft bag with a broken-in, one-of-a-kind look.
Her chic, intoxicating designs will surely turn heads, but more importantly, Caterina's bags will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you own something that is truly special in every sense of the word.
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Perfectly sized to carry more than just your essentials but not too much as to weigh you down, this handbag can be your new go-to bag. Its intricate laser-cut floral design is as attractive as it is unique, providing a good blend of eye-catching and a more subdued look. The soft calfskin molds to the shape of your body, giving you that extra comfort that is always welcome. Features:
- Made in Italy with super soft Italian calfskin leather
- Zippered main compartment with large opening and tassel zipper pull
- Laserato (laser-cut) mesh design-work on the outer leather
- Removable and adjustable leather strap
- Orchid-colored satin lining (also boldly aged)
- Interior zippered pocket and two open accessory pockets with leather trim
- Caterina Lucchi logo badge on the interior
- Double leather handles with 8.5" drop
- Laser-cut Caterina Lucchi logo on the front of the bag