FINETTI - Canvas Tote with Multi-Colored Studs
Exterior: Approx. 15.75"H x 16.5"W x 4"D
Interior: Approx. 15"H x 16"W x 3.75"D (tapers to "D at top)
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
Simple yet flashy, the Finetti will surely attract attention whether you're out in town or hanging out at the beach. Made of heavy duty military grade canvas with a vacchetta leather trim, this tote will hold up in any situation besides being tossed into the ocean. With the addition of a variation of colored studs, they will surely add a bit of sparkle to your day.
Please note that because of the stone wash process, no two bags are exactly alike. The color tonality may be slightly different from what is pictured here, and it is normal for the leather parts to contain discolorations, scratches and creases.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main compartment with button tab closure
- Gorgeous stud details
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Small (gusseted) accessory pocket with snap-button closure on the front wall (approx. 7.5" x 5")
- Double leather handles (with an approx. 7" drop)
- Removable and adjustable leather (adjustable from 34.5" - 51" long) strap
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Bruno de Finetti (1906–1985), probabilist, statistician and actuary, noted for the "operational subjective" conception of probability.