FINETTI BIS - Distressed Canvas Tote with Multi-Colored Studs
Exterior: Approx. 16.5"H x 15.88"W x 6.25"D
Interior: Approx. 16.25"H x 15.75"W x 6"D (tapers to "D at top)
- | More
Do You Like This Product?
Get to know Daniele and Emi!
Talking directly to the owners has its advantages. Fill out this form to start the conversation:
The FINETTI BIS is versatile canvas tote large enough to fit all your essentials and even a jacket to ward off the chilly weather in the fall. Whatever you choose to use the FINETTI BIS for, it will come in handy more often than not. Spacious and gorgeous, it will be your go-to bag for the fall.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with heavy-duty canvas and Italian vacchetta leather trim, stone-washed to perfection
- One main compartment with button tab closure
- Gorgeous stud details
- Unlined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Small (gusseted) accessory pocket with snap-button closure on the front wall (approx. 7.5" x 5")
- Double leather handles (with an approx. 7" drop)
- Removable and adjustable leather (adjustable from 34.5" - 51" long) strap
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls for quick access
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Bruno de Finetti (1906–1985), probabilist, statistician and actuary, noted for the "operational subjective" conception of probability.