FESTO - Studded Leather Messenger Bag
Exterior: Approx. 13"H x 18"W x 7"D
Interior: Approx. 12"H x 17.25"W x 6"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The FESTO studded leather messenger bag is Marco Campomaggi's interpretation of the non-distressed-leather messenger bag and, as you would expect, it takes it to a new level. It comes with two types of straps - a short one for tucking the bag right under your arm, and a longer one for wearing it cross-body style - making it a super versatile bag to suit any occasion.
Please note that the FESTO Messenger Bag uses regular full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather. It is not distressed like the rest of the bags in this product line by Campomaggi.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- Two main open compartments with cotton-lined interior
- Multi-color studs adorn the entire front flap
- One zippered pocket and smartphone-friendly pocket on interior back wall
- Campomaggi metal badge on the interior
- Shorter, removable shoulder strap for carrying the bag hobo-style
- Longer, removable and adjustable (26"-48") leather strap for wearing it cross-body
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Valerio Festo - In the year 70 AD led a Roman expedition that crossed the Sahara Desert and reached the Niger river.