FERRARIS - Large Leather Tote Bag
Exterior: Approx. 12.25"H x 18"W x 5"D
Interior: Approx. 12"H x 17.75"W x 4.5"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
The FERRARIS is a beautiful, large capacity distressed leather business tote to spice up your daily routine. Its East-West design, adjustable strap and longer handles make it easy to pick up, carry on the shoulder or wear it crossbody. The adjustable buckles on the sides of the bag adapts to your preferences. You can make the FERRARIS as streamlined or as large capacity as you need it to be! At 18 inches wide and 5 inches deep, it can accommodate larger laptops and thicker portfolios!
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather
- One main compartment with top-zip closure
- Small adjustable buckles on the sides allows flexibility in capacity
- Distressed large and small rivets
- Cotton-lined interior with one zippered pocket, one smartphone-friendly pocket, and a metal Campomaggi logo badge
- Double rolled leather handles (with an approx. 8" drop (can be carried on the shoulder))
- Removable and adjustable (adjustable from 35.5" - 54.25" long) leather strap
- Reinforced leather bottom
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Galileo Ferraris (1847–1897), physicist and electrical engineer, noted for the discovery of the rotating magnetic field, basic working principle of the induction motor.