DA VINCI - Soft Leather Briefcase
Exterior: Approx. 14"H x 14.5"W x 3.5"D
Interior: Approx. 13"H x 13.5"W x 2.5" – 2"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
A soft-sided briefcase made with Italian calfskin leather body and distressed vacchetta leather trim.
Also see the canvas and leather version, which is slightly larger.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with Italian calfskin and vacchetta leather trim for a unique two-tone effect.
- Two large pockets in the front with button closure
- One cotton-lined main compartment with zipper and a spring-loaded clasp closure
- A large pocket on the back with button closure (approx 14"W x 10.5"H)
- One zippered pocket (approx 8.5"x5") and one open accessory pocket on the interior
- Two slots on one end of the bag
- Small accessory pocket with button closure on the other end
- Double leather carry handles
- Adjustable and removable cotton strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back
Leonardo Da Vinci - we know he does not warrant any introduction ... and we think this bag is cool enough to deserve this name!