DOLCI - Studded Mini Bauletto
Exterior: Approx. 6"H x 9"W x 6"D
Interior (main compartment only): Approx. 6"H x 5"W x 6"D
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Distressed Vintage Brown is SOLD OUT.
Don't let its small size fool you ... this mini bauletto is overflowing with gorgeous studs, personality, and confidence. It has one main easy-to-access compartment: simply pull on the U-shaped zipper pull - with studs all around, of course - to open the parallel set of zippers.
Please note that the PATENTED TREATMENT these bags go through guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade in Italy with 100% full-grain Italian leather.
- One cotton-lined main compartment with a wide double-zipper opening and U-shaped studded zipper pull (creates a roughly 5" x 3" opening)
- One interior accessory pocket
- Two large side pockets with gorgeous stud detailing (measures approx. 5"x5"x1.5" each) and studded zipper pulls
- Double rolled-leather carry handles
- Adjustable (51"-60") and removable leather strap
- Campomaggi logo badge on the back and interior
Carlo Dolci - a Baroque painter whose work was painstakingly deliberate in style, and mostly religious in nature.