DOG ATE MY CLOCK
Surreal. Abstract. Modern. These are a few adjectives used to describe the designs of Antartidee artists Mauro and Roby. This bold desk clock does not disappoint. Much more than a clock, it suggests cubist sculpture evoking strength and power. A cube-shaped clock replaces the head on a muscular dog’s body. The minimalist clock face is devoid of numbers, adorned only by the metal clock hands. Suitable for a modern art collector, a dog lover, and that special artsy person on your gift list.
- Handmade and hand-painted in Italy
- Made of durable resin (cultured marble)
- Engraved Antartidee logo
- Quartz clock movement made in Germany
- Requires one AA battery (not included)
- Install/replace battery by taking off removable head