DE ROSSI - Rugged Leather Carry-On Luggage
|Size:||Approx. 12"H X 20"W X 7"D|
- | More
Marco Campomaggi's bags boast a style that is rugged-chic, and possess a distinctly artisanal look and feel.
His bags undergo a unique manufacturing process, where each bag is washed and dyed in its entirety after all the parts are put together - straps, lining and all. This technique (patented by Marco's Campomaggi brand) not only gives Marco's bags their vintage, weathered look, but also makes each single piece really a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The leather used is 100% Italian full-grain leather - the finest quality - and the more you wear it, the more charm and personality it acquires. The fabrics and straps are all made of 100% environmentally-friendly cotton, adding to the timelessness of Marco's bags.
Everything about Campomaggi bags exude character - from the uniquely-dyed leather and the distressed hardware to the confident designs that invite you to "come see what I'm made of".
Simple, Straightforward, and Stylish to no end.
This luggage is worthy of accompanying even the most well-travelled of travellers.
A word of caution: this bag is intentionally made to be imperfect. It's been distressed and then distressed some more by a unique manufacturing process, resulting in a downright beaten, weathered, and non-uniform look. This PATENTED TREATMENT guarantees that no two bags are exactly alike. Because each "skin" is unique in the way it absorbs color, stretches and shrinks, each finished bag is distinct in its color, tonality, and texture. The resulting shape and size may also vary slightly.Features:
- Handmade with 100% Italian full-grain Vacchetta leather
- One main compartment with double-zipper closure
- One large zippered pocket in front
- One zippered interior pocket
- One small interior accessory pocket
- Comfortable removeablestrap, adjustable in length up to 51"
- Extra-long leather zipper pulls
- Campomaggi leather badges on back and inside of bag add character
- Distressed using a patented technique for an old-world, worn-in look